Version 4.5.3 of PhotoVidShow has been released. This version includes minor fixes for the popular version 4.5.1
New in this build:-
• Mp4 video files created by PhotoVidShow can now be imported back into PhotoVidShow without causing errors and frame rate issues.
• Fixed issue with seeking video and then preview playing not playing correct part of video.
• Removal of SVCD and VCD support. These ancient formats are rarely if ever used.
• Minor stability fixes.
• Steam and Windows Store support which includes a version for Windows 10 S (mode)
• Removed the need for Microsoft direct show filters needing to be installed at installation time.